Life Stage Gift Planner™
Over Age 65
At this stage in life, some of the financial issues
- Shifting to income-producing assets
- Increasing cash flow—charitable gift planning can help minimize taxes
- Maintaining financial stability
- Anticipating healthcare needs and insurance coverage
- Concern about the financial future of younger members of the family
- Review will and estate plans
For the charitably inclined, certain types of gifts can provide solutions to tax issues: Read more about charitable solutions.
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.